AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Preparation for AWS
This course is a practical, hands on 2-day training that will provide you with the basic understanding and skills necessary to start architecting and building solutions on AWS. The course is aligned with the knowledge required to prepare for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate exam).
This course will provide students with an introduction to AWS. During this course students will learn about identifying key AWS capabilities to include; AWS storage options, Amazon EBS, Amazon S3 bucket creation, Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM), and AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon security best practices and much more. You will learn about computing and networking services using AWS services which will be facilitated through a variety of instructor led labs. By the end of this class, you will have learned the essentials in relation to how to effectively establish and maintain your application AWS environment
AWS Concepts Explored
- How to combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Understanding advanced concepts of core AWS services and relevant use cases
- Understanding the logic of AWS test questions in relation to architectural concepts
- Gauging your overall readiness for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect(Associate) exam with practice tests.
Domain & Percentage of Examination
1.0 Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
3.0 Data Security
Nihat Guven is the instructor for this course. Nihat has over 25 years of experience in IT and Security having provided AWS cloud deployments and support for many leading public and private entities.
Nihat holds many technical and managerial certifications to include:
Nihat also holds numerous AWS certifications to include
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate